Fees for Legal Weddings
The cost for a Legal Wedding Ceremony in Glastonbury Goddess Temple is £1,000 or £1,300 if you choose a festival date (both Solstices, Equinoxes, Beltane, Lammas, Samhain, Imbolc, Christmas, New Year and all bank holiday weekends). A non-refundable deposit of £100 is paid at the time of booking, with the final balance to be paid no later than six weeks before the marriage takes place. If notice is given for cancellation no later than six weeks before the wedding when the balance has been paid in full, then the balance will be refunded, excluding the £100 deposit.
The Glastonbury Goddess Temple Fee includes:
- Full consultation with the Ceremonialist for your bespoke Sacred Marriage & Legal Wedding Ceremony.
- Legal Sacred Marriage Ceremony conducted by a Priestess of Avalon in Glastonbury Goddess Temple on the Isle of Avalon.
- Private access to Glastonbury Goddess Temple for up to 30 people.
- Decorated sacred Inner Circle, made with ivy and flowers. Ceremonial equipment, including incense, candles, chalice, sacred waters, ring cushion, ribbons, etc.
- Additional Goddess Temple Melissa to attend and prepare the Goddess Temple for your ceremony.
You will also need to contact your local Registry Office to register your notice of marriage. Please download the Terms and Conditions for more information.
Residents of the EU and Non-EU can also get legally married here. Please download the Terms and Conditions for more information.